Mobile Access to Snapshot and Mobile Voting

Summary:

Voting is a right and should be made as accessible as possible and allow flexible media to cast your vote. Anywhere you keep your $gzil should have an easy option to use snapshot.

Abstract:

Snapshot should be accessible via mobile and allow all available wallets to integrate with it in order for $gzil holders to cast their vote.

Motivation:

The first Zip subjected to voting is showing limitation in participation and is partly due to the inability of mobile voting. Stats show that 22% of staked $zil are on @moonlet which is a significant portion of the participants who don’t have an easy access to voting.

Specification:

Snapshot to be made mobile friendly
Moonlet to integrate voting as part of the app

7 Likes

Amrit is already on it on this one …moonlet seem to be taking time …but agreed mobile app is much needed

5 Likes

I still don’t see the polls when I use the Chrome browser on my desktop.

Also, I am a user who does not want to use the Zilpay wallet, and I want to use Ledger through Zillet.

It is very inconvenient to have to vote with a wallet other than my main wallet, and I think it is not a good direction for security.

We need to support a variety of wallets (I expect to do so), and I definitely want to vote next time.

2 Likes

You can import the same ledger account into zilpay

2 Likes

I keep my funds on Zillet wallet and I voted by connecting Zillet wallet with Ledger to ZilPay. I didn’t know I could do it, but there was a short video on Twitter explaining the procedure and it was quite simple.

1 Like