Is there a treasury?

Hey, all. Three years ago, Zilliqa was a really exciting project. Now, things are finally starting to happen, and it’s still exciting, but the documentation and marketing and usage-interfaces are … polite … hmm … somewhat scattered, often factually incorrect, and confusing.

IF I were to propose the formation, and funding, of a marketing team is there a treasury where such funds can be supplied from?

IF I were to propose the formation, and funding, of an education team is there a treasury where such funds can be supplied from?

IF I were to propose the re-write of UX/UI code is there a treasury where funds could be designated to pay for it?

1 Like

Hello! You may want to check out our funding page on our website: Zilliqa. We’re also working on getting more community members involved for education/spreading awareness (i.e. ambassador programme). Setting it up with a few people as we speak.

1 Like

Ambassador programs are interesting. To be honest, I would like to see some of the marketing budget redirected toward production of education and general awareness. I think it would be $ZIL better spent compared to paid-ads on ad-networks.

1 Like

That’s wonderful I’d like to be an ambassador too

I am also really interested in joining the ambassador program. Can someone guide me what is the procedure?