Discussion for the naming of Zilliqa's Curated Art Marketplace

Would like to suggest “Zillary”. It’s an acronym of the words “Zilliqa” and “Gallery”.
just my 2 cents

Keeping it NFT/Meta related, I’d like to propose Zedland, or Zland as the Zilliqa Marketplace.

I like ZilliqArt. It is very clear and concise. I would imagine that it would be also easy to come up with an interesting logo design for this name! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like Zilkyway :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m just gonna name a few ideas

HEPH

MAISON

APOLLOATHENA

ARENA D’ART

ARIAS

INANNA

SARAS

MIA

VERITAS

PRODUCE&CREATE

HORIZON

VERTI

WATERMARK

3 Likes

yea that’s pretty cool

1 Like

Hi There.
I was thinking about the following names:

• Markethub
  • Centralis
  • Centrum
  • Omnia
1 Like

Nova

A nova (plural novae or novas ) is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently “new” star, that slowly fades over several weeks or many months. Causes of the dramatic appearance of a nova vary, depending on the circumstances of the two progenitor stars.

Also means « new » in Latin

Suggestions:
-Zeedia
-Zeedia Place
-Zeedia Market

CENTACLAWS

or

NFTSuperMart

or

Peexy

“Aztech”
Referred to Aztec Civilization that boomed in trade. Has word “tech” since we are digital here. Aztec Civilization was never defeated because of conflict but it went down because of disease. “Aztech” also has 2 syllables - easy to pronounce – also can be inferred to cover “a” to “z” technology

1 Like

Just throwing this out there, but maybe “Scilla Villa” or just “Villa”

Totaly agree, no more Zs. its run by and on Zilliqa, the name doesn’t have to reflect that, performance does.
I really like the lowkey, elegant ideas like “Ember”

3 Likes

Some ideas:
Athena
Pallas Athena
Muse
ZMuse
*Zenith

1 Like

Beyond Exhibit looks good

2 Likes

Another one for consideration:

Canvas.

Some great suggestions in here - so much choice! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I would like to recommend zArt Bazar

Working Marketplace preview link.

https://zilliqamarketplace.com/

Meta Agora
Agora NFT

How about Scilla-Con Valley.

1 Like