Discussion for the naming of Zilliqa's Curated Art Marketplace

I would like to throw in the name “GodZILaverse” so that it ties in with the $GZIL token

1 Like

And our mascot should be Godzilla spewing out pastel green flames

I would like to recommend Zinnovate

How about zilQART, as load your NFT shipping Carts with cheap Zil fees!

Or just Zilionaire !

Typo Not shipping :point_right:t3:Shopping!

For FYI

Metis mainnet = Andromeda

How about “The New Renaissance“

The Marketplace link is dead!

I actually like this…

I agree with this sentiment as well. There are plenty if not too many “Z” themed projects. After a while it starts to look cultish, centralized and amateurish. So far, I like Ember.

I would very likely not vote for anything “Z” related and I will be voting.

Proposals
I second EMBER

I also suggest…
RIALTO

It is an Italian word for a Forum, a Commercial Center and/or a Theater District.

13 Likes

Paragon
Paradigm
Métier
Aspire
Vestige

“Z” Names
Zest
Zealous
Zopia
Zoarium

@ZillinkPower ah thanks for pointing that out looks like its taken…

I’m also going to throw in that I’m kind of tired of Z themed things. I think something simple will be more powerful. My favorites so far are “Ember” and “Beyond Exhibit” or “BE”.

1 Like

gee-whiz (def: characterized by wide-eyed enthusiasm, excitement, and wonder) + Zilliqa= “gee-whiZil” NFT market place.

or maybe just “New Renaissance” or Next Renaissance.

zzz 추천합니다.zzz 추천합니다.

Zex Hauz
sounds good, feels good

The Arena of Renaissance Trove (D’ART) - A place of renewed interest in where true treasure lies.

A highly sophisticated name but it’s cliche because it uses the word “art”.

I think Beyond Exhibit (BE) is catching some interest and have good feelings for it! BE who you want to be and all artists and expressionists are welcome to display what they have curated!

1 Like

My 2 suggestions.

Project M

M stands for Montmarte

or

Montmartre

The name for the new Marketplace should get its inspiration from one of the most famous Artist places in the world. Montmartre in Paris. Therefore just plain Montmartre.

N-Zone

Nifty

It’s hard to think. I don’t think the name is hugely important. The functionality is the most important I reckon.